Save Big on Our Online Marketing Course called “The A Game” with Canada-BC Job Grants!
SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS AND ENTREPRENEURS:
Discover the Top Ten A’s for Awesome Marketing Success.
Over the years, I have noted that the people who need marketing help the most are often the people who often can’t afford it! For years, I have wanted to help struggling entrepreneurs understand the basics of marketing without a high price tag. My Online Marketing Course is my answer to that problem. It talks to small business owners about my Ten A Theory to marketing success.
WHY LISTEN TO ME?
After 35 years working in the advertising, marketing and communication business for national, regional and local clients I have learned what works and what does not work. I have had my own company CREATIVE WONDERS COMMUNICATIONS for over 20 years. And I know, many marketing mistakes small business owners make are so avoidable. Why not learn from my years of experience.
PREVIEW “THE A GAME”: BY WATCHING OUR FREE ONLINE VIDEO
The free video lets you learn the 10 A’s for FREE! If my 10 steps to success make sense to you – you can do the marketing work yourself by signing up for THE A GAME: ONLINE MARKETING COURSE at great savings this summer.
CANADA-BC JOB GRANTS WILL PAY UP TO TWO THIRDS OF THE COST!
Canada-BC job grants can pay for up to two thirds of the cost of the course this summer.
You just need to contact us to find out how! You could save hundreds of dollars on this program and avoid the most common marketing pitfalls.
WHAT DOES THE A GAME ONLINE MARKETING COURSE TEACH YOU?
The course consists of 27 shorts videos, 33 downloadable worksheets and 25 information sheets. But what does it teach you?
This course is designed to train you to create a marketing plan for your company, service or product.
It trains you how to:
- identity your three specific target audiences and write in-depth profiles,
- separate your company from your competition,
- create authentic messaging that will connect with your audiences,
- build your company’s brand awareness,
- select your right media mix (from both traditional media and digital media options),
- optimize your website so you keep your clients engaged and build an email client list
- build client relationships through visibility, credibility and profitability,
- capture sales information at the buying stage
- plan your client appreciation
- become a small business advocate.
Finally, it puts it all together so you can write your own Small Business Marketing Plan. Now, is the time to sign up and save! Watch the video and then sign up for the course. Putting in the work today can save you money in the long run.